Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PENDING\TRIAL]Student's app fo' qK.

4 posters

Go down

[PENDING\TRIAL]Student's app fo' qK. Empty [PENDINGTRIAL]Student's app fo' qK.

Post  Student_420 Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:21 am

IG Name:Student
Your qK name will be: qK.Student
Favourite weapons:Deagle,shotgun and mp5.
How many and which languages you speak? Hmmmm i can speak alot but normally English and urdu.
Do you have Mumble and a working microphone?: Yeah.
Are you invited by a qK member\leader?: No.
Why do you pick qK over other clans?: Well, i was qk before, when it was first appeared. We rocked the whole GW, but it was closed then and after it i was in GwE, when qk was back atm i was GwE so i could not join, But i aint GwE anymore, so i wanna join qk, becuz i can see alotta pro's in qk.
Can you be active everyday?: Yeah.
If you'll be accepted as trial, will you be able to listen leader to improve?: Yeah.
Do you think you have the necessary skills to improve and to become a clan member?: Yep.
Do you have any computer skills (Video editing, photoshop etc) or SA-MP Server skills (scripting, etc)?: Yeah i've editing skills and i'm bad in scripting becuz it take too much time, but i have scripted mods.

Student_420

Back to top Go down

[PENDING\TRIAL]Student's app fo' qK. Empty Re: [PENDING\TRIAL]Student's app fo' qK.

Post  Can4ns Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:15 am

Join our mumble. You can find the connection settings under News and Announcements.

Pending.

Can4ns
Admin

Back to top Go down

[PENDING\TRIAL]Student's app fo' qK. Empty Re: [PENDING\TRIAL]Student's app fo' qK.

Post  Kuinn Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:28 am

Nice to see you Student.

Download and connect Mumble and you'll get more chances.

I'll test your skills and team work too.
You should roll with us to see your team work.

Kuinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuinn Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Well student, I checked your profile on all your former clans.

I found this

GwE_Student has been kicked out of the clan for admitting to using hacks

Kuinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Can4ns Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Wow..

Can4ns
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Student_420 Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:57 pm

well dude, i was banned for it for one hour but it's not fucking true... i told crow that u have aimbot.... and after sometime i was needing money and he told me that he wont gimme money cuz i accused em of aimbot, in return i said dat ok i have aimbot, now gimme money but the gwdm admins hate me as fuck and banned me for it... i never had aimbot

Last edited by Student_420 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Student_420

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuinn Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:58 pm

Student_420 wrote:well dude, i was banned for it for one hours but it's not fucking true... i told crow that u have aimbot.... and after sometime i was needing money and he told me that he wont gimme money cuz i accused em of aimbot, in return i said dat ok i have aimbot, now gimme money but the ngrp admins hate me as fuck and banned me for it... i never had aimbot

It's okay, you're a cool guy, you can't be hacking.

Kuinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Student_420 Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:00 am

Kuinn wrote:
Student_420 wrote:well dude, i was banned for it for one hours but it's not fucking true... i told crow that u have aimbot.... and after sometime i was needing money and he told me that he wont gimme money cuz i accused em of aimbot, in return i said dat ok i have aimbot, now gimme money but the ngrp admins hate me as fuck and banned me for it... i never had aimbot

It's okay, you're a cool guy, you can't be hacking.
Hell yeah dude real talk and thanks for trusting <3

Student_420

Back to top Go down

Post  qK.Gavnisha Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:06 am

If you really care about qk and respect it, you won't use hacks anymore( but I am pretty sure you didn't use them before, it's just childish behaviour of Gwe).

qK.Gavnisha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuinn Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:02 am

On trial.

Kuinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down