Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

qK? Really? Fake as fuck

+2
Can4ns
DaaKingKoThrill
6 posters

Go down

qK? Really? Fake as fuck Empty qK? Really? Fake as fuck

Post  DaaKingKoThrill Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Why you lot goin on nWo severs and talkin shit about im back chattin dem you nerds u sitt behind yo' computers and all bitchin and shit about nWo like they nerds they real as fuck, Marky that day u kicked me and took my admin? Why? Your a no life you changed u used to be quite as fuck on FoCo but cah u got sever u think u can be a boss and act up and talk shit, kuinn goin around sayin Tre's shit and that, low it kuinn you was gonna leave qK cah marky took away your admin from mumble/forums/ig u dry prick romain or where yo ass from your a fag learn to grow up and be real cah marky stuck it on you u turnt into a bitch nigga suck yo' self you neek and the only carm one in qK is Cans I aint even dry huumpin dah nigga hes just funny, but the rest of you are saddo's who hop clans and get gassed over bare shit look at your lifes grow up and be real. Talk shit about others and get no where in life if you got a problem sort it out the real way. but we know where it will leave you.

DaaKingKoThrill

Back to top Go down

qK? Really? Fake as fuck Empty Re: qK? Really? Fake as fuck

Post  Can4ns Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Marky left the clan cuz i said what i thought of him, he is a trolling faggot, he trolls whole day and thinks he is boss in his server, i know lol. He took down our mumble tho.. and idk about Kuinn, wont talk if i dont know anything,and nigga cum to our mumble still somtiems and lets have fun ;3

NEw MUMBLE Connection Settings
Address: mumble-de.cleanvoice.ru
Port: 61990

Last edited by Can4ns on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Can4ns
Admin

Back to top Go down

qK? Really? Fake as fuck Empty eYYYYY

Post  DaaKingKoThrill Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Your the only carm one in qK the rest are stupid silly faggots, Marky changed bare he dickrided nWo left and now thinks he ownss qK fake as fuck I tell you, im just tryna clear my shit cah im real out ere, but most of these cunts sayin I disrepsectin nWo. When I aint, Kuinn's alittle girl bmt.

DaaKingKoThrill

Back to top Go down

Post  DaaKingKoThrill Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Reason: Adding more.

Listen yo' Cans der fake im tellin yo dey gonna back stab your ass, im being real I can see it happenin, listen yo' Im just try clear my name and shit HAVE I EVER SAID SHIT ABOUT NWO? Be real now... Don't chat shit and say I did, didn't Kuinn say Tre sud stick to RP cah he shit at dm'ing? And he showed us the video.
Onnah real note.

DaaKingKoThrill

Back to top Go down

Post  Can4ns Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:14 pm

I dont think qK will backstab me lol.. the only one who ever coulda backstabbed me is Marky.. and now he is not in qK.

And i dont know if you have flamed nWo lol, you havent flamed them IMO, but idk lol. You havent done it if we play together so i cant say anything Razz

edit: but why should you talk shit about your own clan you're in LOL?

Can4ns
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mann Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:16 pm

Thrill, please just shut the fuck up, you're just influencing us with your level one education. As for shit talking bout nWo? Uh, you high? Please be more specific and mention names other than just calling everyone in the clan "faggots". Sidenote: I was in nWo with my homie Duffman before creating qK. I left because they're a bunch of noobs creating nonstop trouble wherever they go. So please don't act like you know them all when you just recently joined the clan.
Mann
Mann
Admin

https://quality.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuinn Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:45 pm

What's that, lol.

Marky left again? It's alright, but if he'll apply again he'll get denied because he clan hopp too much.

Kuinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Can4ns Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Connection Settings
Address: mumble-de.cleanvoice.ru
Port: 61990

Can4ns
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DaaKingKoThrill Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Not acting as if I know them all.

Just Marky fucked u lot up.

DaaKingKoThrill

Back to top Go down

Post  qK.Gavnisha Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:28 am

raks can kill marky irl

word nigga

qK.Gavnisha

Back to top Go down

Post  DaaKingKoThrill Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:08 am

LOL CAN HE?

DaaKingKoThrill

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuinn Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:48 am

Lol, the hell it's wrong thrill..

For what the fuck is this topic? lmao

Kuinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:19 pm

DaaKingKoThrill wrote:Not acting as if I know them all.

Just Marky fucked u lot up.
Go lick jungle's dick you british iTG scumbag, go back to astroboy and asslick him more for mods and be a wannabe ethug like this romanian gypsy kuinn.
And you said "All yo' do is sit behida' ya computas' and be bitchin'", THATS WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID FREAK GO BACK TO YOUR WHOLE IN PAKISTAN AND CRY WHEN YOUR NET GOES DOWN, GO LICK KUINN'S DICK YOU BRITISH SCUM, GO BEG DRO FOR LAG.CS AND BEG ME FOR MTA SYNC MORE STUPID KID
Marky
Marky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum